I love a library book sale! You never know what you are going to get and now I never want to pay more than 50 cents on a book again! I stopped by my favorite library sales this weekend and got this stack for 3 bucks!
(from the top to the bottom:
- The MacGregor series: Alan/Grant by Nora Roberts. This wraps up the MacGregor series in my ever growing Nora Roberts collection. The MacGregors are a Kennedy-esque family, and each member gets their own romance novel. Alan is the oldest and future president and Grant is his brother-in-law who lives in a lighthouse in Maine.
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros. I read this in high school and bought it for the library.
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson. I was supposed to read this for a book club and can’t remember if I finished it!
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche. Just got in multiple copies of Adiche’s book/TED talk, We should all be feminists and and excited to try one of her novels.
- Imagine Me Gone by Adam Haslett. This is actually a library book, I’m reading it for a book club and am liking it so far!
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel. My first purchased graphic novel. My friend Emily says it’s good and I agree with everything she says!
- Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts. Now that I’m done with almost all of the little Noras, I’ve moved on to collecting the big ones!